Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Sattvik
2. 18
3. IST
4. 8-10 hours on avg
5. Senpaiii#9339
6. Eternal Bestia
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them and I feel that FIB can truly be a force to reckoned with , if its in the right hands and I want to be the one who gets the honors to actually do that.

- I want FIB leadership also because I want to prove people wrong about my leadership skills as shown by past incidents that happened with me and I believe FIB would be a perfect organization for that considering the fact that FIB is one of my favorite orgs and this is the same org that I used to be the curator of.

- In my opinion , FIB is the best legal org on the server and it has unlimited potential . Recently , a lot of people around me have gotten familiar with how FIB works and how fun it is and I can already say this for sure that I have a very good team of Individuals who can assist me with leading the org better than any other previous leaders. I have a solid departmental chain of command already set up in such a way that everyone who has important positions is highly valued and trusted and it will also help me divide the workload so that its not only the heads that will be taking charge. I intend to create equal opportunities for all members of the org and I will ensure that only the deserving people get their positions.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have been on this server for a long time now and I have noticed that FIB agents sometimes forget that they are actually supposed to RP instead of abusing their powers and I want to fix that and ensure that it doesn't happen. Also , one of the biggest issues with FIB is that the leadership of this org is a very big responsibility and most leaders fail to recognize that and often make very stupid mistakes and I would like to be one of the few that don't.
Then comes the problem with FIB's ghetto presence , for a long time the ghetto region of the city has been ignored by the FIB even though a lot of crime takes place there on a daily basis. I would like to change that and bring more quality RP to the ghetto since the only RP that really takes place in the ghetto right now is robbing someone which in my opinion just gets too boring after a point. I have a lot of plans for multiple RP scenarios that can be created with Gang members and if they are willing to go for stuff like that , I know for a fact that everybody is only gonna have a better time than ever. Another issue that I feel needs fixing would be the type of evidence FIB gathers for a raid , currently what I have noticed is that the plates of cars are taken for evidence and you see complete case files getting created on plates which makes it super easy to raid gangs and realistically speaking , car plates don't prove anything , I would like to set up a proper undercover division that gets Ironclad evidence against gangs/families/corrupt cops.

Thank you for reviewing and taking my application in consideration , I hope that I get a shot to be the Director of FIB. :))

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
Information
1. Sattvik
2. 18
3. IST
4. 8-10 hours on avg
5. Senpaiii#9339
6. Eternal Bestia
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them and I feel that FIB can truly be a force to reckoned with , if its in the right hands and I want to be the one who gets the honors to actually do that.

- I want FIB leadership also because I want to prove people wrong about my leadership skills as shown by past incidents that happened with me and I believe FIB would be a perfect organization for that considering the fact that FIB is one of my favorite orgs and this is the same org that I used to be the curator of.

- In my opinion , FIB is the best legal org on the server and it has unlimited potential . Recently , a lot of people around me have gotten familiar with how FIB works and how fun it is and I can already say this for sure that I have a very good team of Individuals who can assist me with leading the org better than any other previous leaders. I have a solid departmental chain of command already set up in such a way that everyone who has important positions is highly valued and trusted and it will also help me divide the workload so that its not only the heads that will be taking charge. I intend to create equal opportunities for all members of the org and I will ensure that only the deserving people get their positions.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have been on this server for a long time now and I have noticed that FIB agents sometimes forget that they are actually supposed to RP instead of abusing their powers and I want to fix that and ensure that it doesn't happen. Also , one of the biggest issues with FIB is that the leadership of this org is a very big responsibility and most leaders fail to recognize that and often make very stupid mistakes and I would like to be one of the few that don't.
Then comes the problem with FIB's ghetto presence , for a long time the ghetto region of the city has been ignored by the FIB even though a lot of crime takes place there on a daily basis. I would like to change that and bring more quality RP to the ghetto since the only RP that really takes place in the ghetto right now is robbing someone which in my opinion just gets too boring after a point. I have a lot of plans for multiple RP scenarios that can be created with Gang members and if they are willing to go for stuff like that , I know for a fact that everybody is only gonna have a better time than ever. Another issue that I feel needs fixing would be the type of evidence FIB gathers for a raid , currently what I have noticed is that the plates of cars are taken for evidence and you see complete case files getting created on plates which makes it super easy to raid gangs and realistically speaking , car plates don't prove anything , I would like to set up a proper undercover division that gets Ironclad evidence against gangs/families/corrupt cops.

Thank you for reviewing and taking my application in consideration , I hope that I get a shot to be the Director of FIB. :))
the perfect person 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom