Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Ace Burberry

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ollie
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Burberry#0023
6. Your Nickname: Acey Burberry
7. Your ID: 1574
Additional information
1. Leader of the National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1. First of all, I wish to address my former experience:

FIB:
Chief of staff
Head of Department HR
Deputy head of Department IA

LSPD:
Assistant Chief

EMS:
Chief, HOD, DOD

Now lets get to the first reason:

Roleplaying is something we all have been doing since the start. If we don't have decent roleplay, GRP is nothing without it.
Additionally, following the rules and maintaining the correct amount of roleplay helps to ensure that the game is fair and enjoyable for everyone. This can help to foster a positive and supportive community and make the organization more fun for all.

Reason 2.
One reason to improve the training-only department (FTO) is to ensure that all members are fully prepared and capable of handling any situation that may arise. By providing high-quality training, we can help to build confidence and expertise among our members, which can lead to better performance in the field. I also wish to increase activity within the air department, and better air pilots. The last thing in this category is Gates, Gates are to be held activity within the gate times.

Reason 3.

In addition, for more RP: To improve the effectiveness of our combat medics, we will be working to secure medical masks from EMS for their use in the field. These masks will provide an additional layer of protection against the spread of illness and disease, which can be especially important in the fast-paced and high-stress environment of combat.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

- No rule breakers
- No Org warns
- No Conflicts
- No toxic enviremont

Quick Note: I am to my knowledge that I have broke LR 1.1 in the past. But this is due to a serious reason. I know that I am capable of doing at least 1 term overall. The IRL Reason has come to an end eventually after time, therefor I wish to try again as leader

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
Information
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

FIB:
Chief of staff
Head of Department HR

LSPD:
Assistant Chief

EMS:
Chief, HOD, DOD

Roleplaying is something we all have been doing since the start. If we don't have decent roleplay, GRP is nothing without it.
Additionally, following the rules and maintaining the correct amount of roleplay helps to ensure that the game is fair and enjoyable for everyone. This can help to foster a positive and supportive community and make the organization more fun for all.

Reason 2.
One reason to improve the training-only department (FTO) is to ensure that all members are fully prepared and capable of handling any situation that may arise. By providing high-quality training, we can help to build confidence and expertise among our members, which can lead to better performance in the field. I also wish to increase activity within the air department, and better air pilots. The last thing in this category is Gates, Gates are to be held activity within the gate times.

Reason 3.

In addition, for more RP: To improve the effectiveness of our combat medics, we will be working to secure medical masks from EMS for their use in the field. These masks will provide an additional layer of protection against the spread of illness and disease, which can be especially important in the fast-paced and high-stress environment of combat.

- No rule breakers
- No Org warns
- No Conflicts
- No toxic enviremont

Quick Note: I am to my knowledge that I have broke LR 1.1 in the past. But this is due to a serious reason. I know that I am capable of doing at least 1 term overall. The IRL Reason has come to an end eventually after time, therefor I wish to try again as leader
++

tmyazid

Player
Player
He deserves a leader position because he provide the necessary leadership to the orgs and also one of the best leader i've ever worked for. I enjoyed my time while back.

Maxx Grand

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
Additional information

FIB:
Chief of staff
Head of Department HR

LSPD:
Assistant Chief

EMS:
Chief, HOD, DOD

Reason 2.

Reason 3.

- No rule breakers
- No Org warns
- No Conflicts
- No toxic enviremont

Very good leader

Top Bottom