Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark Aspire
Suspect ID
16570, 5552, 2061.
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/

darkaspire

Player
Player
Last night, at the bridge near offices, was a guy, with yellow gang clothes, he shot my car, all the tires, all the windows, i was telling him to stop, i tell him that i have a weapon, and i will use it for self defence, right when i said that, he aimed at me and open fire, i dodged, he took cover behind his car, at this moment i saw all blacked out sedan, and when i turned around this guy was in the car, i thought he wanted to ram me so i started to shot at him but i stoped when he backed up away from me, at this point, i saw 3 men running toward me, without a sound, i ran to my destroyed vehicle to take cover because these three open fire at me. I entered back sit. At that point, i was screaming " who are you!? what are you doing!? Why you are shooting me!?" As it turned out, these was a police. They open fire at me without warning. Their car was all blacked out sedan with blue neon lights underneath. So from my perspective, i was bullied and shot from one gang guy and when i defended my self, some guys showed up, in black car, at night, and started shooting me. I was cooperative and did everything they told me to do, when i told them the situation, they didnt even chased that gang guy. This is very unprofessional and very disrespectful. I want to sue those 3, i want them out from the police dept. Those are "gangster" police with "open fire ask questions later" license. There are no lawyers or no one want to help me. I didn't want to post here, but here we are.

darkaspire

Player
Player
Ask police officers, i provided their id numbers. They will have povs and everything.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Ask police officers, i provided their id numbers. They will have povs and everything.

But they r didn’t did the complaint, if u wanna report someone u have to have proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom