Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Connor Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
14:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pmvqgxG3Egs

Max vanGelder

Player
Player
My game had crashed sir. I politely ask you to remove this because I tried to turn my self in by you but I already was in jail. I have spent lots of time and money on this game and I do not want to get banned for leaving a game. I have served my time in jail for 1 hour and paid a 45k fine. I am a beginner and begun 2 months ago. I haven't played for a month and that's why I also lost lots of stuff like insurances. I do not have much money and so I try to make money. My pc specifications are not the best and so I am absolutely sorry and assure you this won't happen again. Kind regards, Max van Gelder

Last edited:

Ryan Coughlin

Player
Player
Approved

Claiming your game crashed is not a valid excuse to not be punished for GR 6.2. It will now be on you to provide proper POV in an admin complaint of your game crashing to get this punishment reversed. Also, whatever you were about to be arrested for is 1 punishment, GR 6.2 is a separate punishment.

ID 232024 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom