Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isaac Khan
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
Jan 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7CcGGdx

Bruno Almeidaa

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor, today on 01/04/2023 I was banned for 60 days for IRL Admin Photo.

I simply put the profile picture of a staff member named ''Nox Boreas'' on discord and got banned for 60 days, I think it makes no sense to be banned for something that has nothing to do with in-game things if he took it personally he could ask me on discord to take it off because he didn't feel comfortable with it but instead he decided to ban me.

I ask you to analyze this case because honestly it doesn't make any sense the portuguese saff is genuinely a joke not just because of this but im sure every player on this server agrees with me on this people get banned and get warns or even just demorgan's left to right everyday for dumb reasons that make no sense at all not just to mention every girl that plays on this server have so many more rights than everyone else for example i got a warn for apparently killing inside an hq when that person wasn't even inside the hq she was outside and she made a thread about it and the thread was accepted 30 seconds after the staff didn't even analyze it and it got accepted 30 seconds after she posted it even tho there were threads already on pending for over a day and the staff came in-game apologizing to me saying that they wrongly analized it and rejected it afterwards.

With all of this being said i just ask you to analyze this and talk to the portuguese staff because this honestly just gets me and everyone on the server less motivated to play.

Greetings, Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom