Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass VDM & Mercy Kill during shootout - 210884 & 56531

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Holland
Suspect ID
210884 & 56531
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2023
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/o322me

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
As you can see, my family and I were in a shootout for the valuable case after the other 2 strangers lay dead did not meet our demands prior to this clip to leave.

During this shootout, these 2 guys thought it would be necessary to mass vdm my family, killing 2 of them and giving them the advantage over the rest. From this point i ran over to get my members, did not see ID 210884 and got shot.

ID56531 then decided to bring up demands, even though they rammed straight into my family members and gave no demands themselves. I mentioned in non RP chat that we are not going to issue demands if we have 2 cars heading towards us at full speed (you would not do this IRL, you would just shoot). Because of this he then decided to mercy kill me.

You can see the them at the start of the video ram straight into my fam, then just after i die, again tried to crush them into the wall.

I get that 100k is alot of money for a crate that can pay so little. But they dont have to vdm us for it.

LukeCrossan

Player
Player
literally got demorgan for vdm yesterday

kawkk opps

Player
Player
literally got demorgan for vdm yesterday
LOL.
First of all where in YOUR pov does it show me shooting without demands? other than when YOUR boys are shooting me and killing me. Second of all, I didnt mean to mercykill you normally unconcious bodies have half hp instead of no hp

kawkk opps

Player
Player
And why do i hear a kid saying "I got a fricking lazer bruv I got lazered". Nice metagaming.

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
And why do i hear a kid saying "I got a fricking lazer bruv I got lazered". Nice metagaming.
This guy is no longer in the family and also didn’t get killed, he said this running behind me while he was being shot, therefore not metagaming.

In regard to you “where are we shouting without demands”… again, you were constant driving away and then flying into us at 250kmh, irl you would not issue demands for that.

Doesn’t matter if you meant to mercy kill or not, you did…

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
Your guy also never gave me demands to go away when I ran over to my fam members that you mass VDM, just sprayed me with PDW.

You guys literally got done for the same shit a couple days ago… just stop VDM, what are we children?

kawkk opps

Player
Player
You say "irl you would not issue demands for that". You have to issue demands before you shoot even if someone is flying in at 250kmh

kawkk opps

Player
Player
Your guy also never gave me demands to go away when I ran over to my fam members that you mass VDM, just sprayed me with PDW.

You guys literally got done for the same shit a couple days ago… just stop VDM, what are we children?
I think you have the wrong person, where in YOUR pov did I vdm I was behind u the whole time

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
You were the guy that drove into my fam the first time, hopped out, got killed. Then your friend did it after i died. Clear proof of you doing same shit other day.

I dont care for what you have to say, you got punished for this same thing the day before this happened. I want to see what the admin thinks. You used VDM to your advantage... why not just drive past and tell us to go away?

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
I think you have the wrong person, where in YOUR pov did I vdm I was behind u the whole time
Regardless of this, my report against you is for mercy kill, the mass VDM report is against your friend who flew straight into all of my family members after I died just so you guys could get the crate.

kawkk opps

Player
Player
Is it really a "mercy kill" if I didnt purposefully shoot your body i hit you once to make u stand up but u were low hp.

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
You hit me once to make a dead person stand up?

Then isn’t that just non-rp?

Your player picked his fists up before hitting me, meaning you saw my health as being low because you were locked onto my unconscious body.

Just let the admins do their job and respond when they get around to it.

kawkk opps

Player
Player
You hit me once to make a dead person stand up?

Then isn’t that just non-rp?

Your player picked his fists up before hitting me, meaning you saw my health as being low because you were locked onto my unconscious body.

Just let the admins do their job and respond when they get around to it.
Im supposed to study your hp?

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THREAD, WE HAVE RESOLVED THIS ISSUE IC WITHOUT THE NEED FOR ANYONE TO BE PUNISHED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom