Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Smartt
Administrators nickname
Darsh Patel
Date
Jan 2, 2023
Time
16:48
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1052590465289027604/1059577510951657544/image.png

Morgan Smartt

Player
Player
Ban Appeal GEN 6.3 | Darsh Patel

Hello dear admins, 2 days ago I was permanently banned for GEN 6.3. I do admit that what I did was GEN 6.3 but technically it was not my fault at the sametime.

So I was in LSPD on the 23/12/2022 that day I was banned for Admin Disrespect while on duty. 7 days later I returned to the city with 2 LSPD vests, 1 Balaclava, shotgun with no ammo, LMG with 70 Ammo, stungun with 6 ammo the rest of the guns was from FIB when I was also punished on duty.

image.png

As you can see here I am in uniform geared up and after the ban of cause I wasn't in LSPD so I placed the items in my Trunks.

I really am sorry for this I just didn't know what else to do with the items so please unban me and give me another chance.

image.png

Thanks for reading my unban appeal please consider my unban. Mogan Smart

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Will be Unbanned and Wiped, this is the last time im unbanning you, Next time wont be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom