Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dimtri Restova
Administrators nickname
sultan puxury
Date
Jan 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1000589294697730148/1060225970717610045/image.png

dimtri restov

Player
Player
Hello admin team I got banned for general rule 1.6 I said to sultan that I was will buy but when I know that’s lliegal I stop and I didn’t buy I was will buy but I didn’t so please unban me I have bussineess clothes shop in mall and house in vine wood and miror park please am so sorry I didn’t buy and i accept wipe money please i am so sorry and if you need any proof i will help you

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

After Discussing with Mazhor the Incident, Punishment will stay and the Punishment is Not Appealable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom