Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiziano Pitorius
Administrators nickname
Elonsik Swayze
Date
Jan 4, 2023
Time
Proofs

Tiziano Pitorius

Player
Player
Leader of unofficial org
hi, I kindly request the ban of my profile for cheats, when in two years that I have been playing in the city I have never used a similar thing, I had put them at that moment only for a video on YouTube, in addition I have not used them against any player in the city, except in the arena with a friend of mine who was aware that I was using them, I apologize for what happened and I repeat I only put them on for a YouTube video for nothing else, so I apologize again to all the staff and request the ban thank you!

Tiziano Pitorius

Player
Player
Leader of unofficial org
hi, I kindly request the ban of my profile for cheats, when in two years that I have been playing in the city I have never used a similar thing, I had put them at that moment only for a video on YouTube, in addition I have not used them against any player in the city, except in the arena with a friend of mine who was aware that I was using them, I apologize for what happened and I repeat I only put them on for a YouTube video for nothing else, so I apologize again to all the staff and request the ban thank you!
l'Unban*

Elonsik Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello
I kindly request the ban of my profile for cheats, when in two years that I have been playing in the city I have never used a similar thing, I had put them at that moment only for a video on YouTube, in addition I have not used them against any player in the city, except in the arena with a friend of mine who was aware that I was using them, I apologize for what happened and I repeat I only put them on for a YouTube video for nothing else, so I apologize again to all the staff and request the ban thank you!

Waiting for answer from Curator of the project.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom