Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joker Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Adam Pluxury
Date
Dec 7, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PpE7nco

JokerArnold

Player
Player
Hello Booby this is my second unban appeal i was banned for gen rule 6.3 rule because i sold ems mask
but i never steal it from the warehouse i was in ems on the second day when this server started ( en3 ) so i was EA i have given a ems mask by COS to me that was the only mask i sell but i didnt ment tooo but my work was to hire new people and give them medical mask at the starting so in my logs whenever i have taken ems mask i given to new guys who joined ems but i never steals it after some days ems cheif post an announcement that now ems mask will be provided from a certain rank bcz so many people sell's the mask , pls unban me sir i also know the name of the guy who gave me ems mask for the first time it's id is - ( ( ( 400 ) you can check his logs he has given me the mask , i really dosen't ment to sell the mask pls unban me i ready to have my inventory wipe , money wife but pls unban me i will also return the money when i got after selling the mask .

Thanks for giving your time
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom