Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MALON

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

----(Lexi)---

2. Your age

----(18)----

3. Time zone

----(GMT)----

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

----(6:00 AM)----

5. Average online per day

----(10 to 7)----

6. Your Discord

------(( malon hars +lexi malon#1359 ))-------

7. Your Nickname

----(Molan)----

8. Your ID

----(7244)----(Lexi Malon)----

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

======(( State section ))======

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

1:) i have bean in the city and saw many things that there is a need of more admin as some time some important things are left from the eyes of admin ..

2:) i want to make a safe envirement for every 1 i want to make them feel safe that they have to dont worry if the didnt did the wrong thing..
3:) i want to help every one i have played the RP and want to do new things want to feel how it feel to be admin and what kind of happynese they GET
when the help every one
4:) i want to see that every 1 is doing the proper RP and no one is doing NON RP as i have see people do ((VDM)) ((RDM)) ((CR)) ((NON RP DRIVING)) ETC
i want to make sure make it important and make it complasary that every 1 is doing the right thing the right RP
i have bean a person who have faced

((VDM))

((RDM))
((CR))
((NON RP DRIVING))

ETC

i want to end this i want to help the needy and give a punishment to those who is being danger to RP
i want to help every 1 with there true need with the thing which help them in RP
i want to make the GRAND RP the best in the case of RP
the best of the best i want them to know that this GOLDEN RP SERVER can be the best of the best AND this GOLD can shine more

i will do my best to make this true to make it happen to make

2. What are your strengths?

===TO see any one feel happy with me or with my work make me feel like i got a andrlin shoot===

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

===I respect every 1 and see him as my friend===

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

===yes i will be ready to leave the RP life and i want to feel the new life of Life as a helper===

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

====(( as i dont have any kind of business ,SO i think i am ready ))====

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

=++=((NO there no IRL issue or Situation is preventing me BUT who knows whats coming next except the GOD))=++=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom