Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Royall

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tanmay Dwivedi
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: UTC +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours for weekdays 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your discord: Jordan Royal#0703
6. Your nickname: Jordan Royal
7. Your ID: 22895

Additional Information

1. Leader of The Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have always been a part of gangs since i am in city And attended all the gang events and helped the gang to grow more and expand it's territories. I think Marabunta is the good opportunity for me to take a step ahead in gang and explore more in me about the criminal side of the city. Now i am with full energy and with our friends i will handle the leadership.

- About the gang activity i think its not that much at other gangs at least for the clandestine. Low numbers have effect on the activity but i am going to lead every events when im in city. Our purpose is becoming most active gang in city and have a success at all events.

- Activity, activity and activity i will make Marabunta most active gang in city. I will provide that with high numbers at gang events especially at battleship and fz raids.
I am back with full energy and motivated so i trust myself.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- High rate at turfs.

- Trying to break weekly event record in city.

- Rank systems and favourism is such a popular in gangs while the active people not getting rank up its not fair. Its wont happen in my term.

- No tolarate to toxicity.

- Ensure bonuses to people who active in ghetto and at events.

- Showing up at most of the events with high numbers.

- At least more than 20 people at gunstore/store robberies.

- Creative ideas for global events.

- Help gang members at everything about gang.

- End term with lowest mistake as a possible.

Thank you for reading my application.

tanmay royal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tanmay Dwivedi
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: UTC +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours for weekdays 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your discord: Jordan Royal#0703
6. Your nickname: Jordan Royal
7. Your ID: 22895

Additional Information

1. Leader of The Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have always been a part of gangs since i am in city And attended all the gang events and helped the gang to grow more and expand it's territories. I think Marabunta is the good opportunity for me to take a step ahead in gang and explore more in me about the criminal side of the city. Now i am with full energy and with our friends i will handle the leadership.

- About the gang activity i think its not that much at other gangs at least for the clandestine. Low numbers have effect on the activity but i am going to lead every events when im in city. Our purpose is becoming most active gang in city and have a success at all events.

- Activity, activity and activity i will make Marabunta most active gang in city. I will provide that with high numbers at gang events especially at battleship and fz raids.
I am back with full energy and motivated so i trust myself.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- High rate at turfs.

- Trying to break weekly event record in city.

- Rank systems and favourism is such a popular in gangs while the active people not getting rank up its not fair. Its wont happen in my term.

- No tolarate to toxicity.

- Ensure bonuses to people who active in ghetto and at events.

- Showing up at most of the events with high numbers.

- At least more than 20 people at gunstore/store robberies.

- Creative ideas for global events.

- Help gang members at everything about gang.

- End term with lowest mistake as a possible.

Thank you for reading my application.
++++++++++++

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Do not copy from someone else. Make original one.
All comments will receive forum warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom