Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ash phoenixx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2023
Time of violation
7:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tRzDjOfXr7E

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
as u can see in pov door is locked and he just runs through the door/wall

aslo dont care if i get a mute for mixing

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
I can swear on everything that the doors were completly open on my screen. i will try to fin pov of it

harry112

Player
Player
you can see that in the video the lawyer when he walk through the door he left the door open, it is black magic clearly

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
you can see that in the video the lawyer when he walk through the door he left the door open, it is black magic clearly
Yes when the lawyer walked in it made the door open so i just ran out? I had no idea it would be closed on ur pov

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
You can see it’s locked on the whole pov I locked it as soon as lawyer unlocked lawyer walks away it’s locked 5 second later he runs out

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Bruh u are well funny, only the lock on the door is server based. The door being open or closed is literally user based so one person will see an open door, the other will see a closed one. Also the door needs to completely close for it to lock, so if the door was open on his screen and you lock it it stays unlocked until he pushes the door into place

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Hello to the admin reading this!
I accidently took a picture when i was running out of the lawyer room. this picture shows the door being completly open.
Here is the picture. Also as u can see the time on the picture and everything matches up.

As you can see on the picture that door is completly open for me but it was closed on his screen. This must be a bug. Also the first dor was open aswell like the second one. Im not using any hacks and u guys can pc check me anytime u feel like it.

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
We all gonna let go of the fact this guy talking hacking while IC? Not even once multiple times and also went around interrupting other peoples RP with is “Hacking” Talk.

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Hacking? Cheats? Ryan?🤣🤣Man doesn't know how to count and you're saying he is cheating? I love this

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
Next time before any report, how about you ask pov from the guy on discord and then if you still find it sus then report🤷🏽‍♂️
That way you help yourself,the others and even Admin to see both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom