Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mass Rule Break Ballas | 75332,166112,120244,243235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolwe_Furkan
Suspect ID
120244 166112 75332
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2023
Time of violation
10:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEIFmPCs_Y

David Barnes

Player
Player
1. ID 120244 is not in Ballas
2. Doesn't matter, there is 4 people that are in Ballas wearing purple and that is enough to fulfill the requirement.
3. This is okay, he searched you for your money.

furkans

Player
Player
First of all, I wanna investigate that these ids are in ballas or not ? Also If they are not in ballas why they pointed gun to me for robbing? Isn't it forbidden? Unfortunately, thats your all ballas fault. Also for third one he must say " I'm stealing your money" or something like that. So this is fail-rp. Train your members properly before inviting to gang

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First of all, I wanna investigate that these ids are in ballas or not ? Also If they are not in ballas why they pointed gun to me for robbing? Isn't it forbidden? Unfortunately, thats your all ballas fault. Also for third one he must say " I'm stealing your money" or something like that. So this is fail-rp. Train your members properly before inviting to gang
Buddy, they can point guns wherever they want they was there they didnt tell you to put hands up just stood there and aimed guns, 2 if you getting robbed and someone searched you and finds money they will take it, you think people come and rob u and say im gonna take ur cash and then search you, no they just do everything at once so I would say its better rp than saying stealing cash.

And they aint in ballas cuz they would be wearing pruple.
Not sure how its our fault but keep dreaming.

VladFaust

Player
Player
Buddy, they can point guns wherever they want they was there they didnt tell you to put hands up just stood there and aimed guns, 2 if you getting robbed and someone searched you and finds money they will take it, you think people come and rob u and say im gonna take ur cash and then search you, no they just do everything at once so I would say its better rp than saying stealing cash.

And they aint in ballas cuz they would be wearing pruple.
Not sure how its our fault but keep dreaming.
I'm strongly recommending you to a read the rules of robbing dumb shit

furkans

Player
Player
Firstly, I won't answer you any more. 2. Ballas is wrong here because a gang team robbed people, pretending to be one of you and robbed together 3 . Simon, I think you just started the game, read the rules.

furkans

Player
Player
IDs 166112, 120244, 243235 are not in Ballas and never were.

if these 3 people are not in ballast can you post them pov please? Or did you throw it from the gang, you are so comfortable with it, if you did, the admins will examine it from the logs anyway, so there is no problem :D

David Barnes

Player
Player
if these 3 people are not in ballast can you post them pov please? Or did you throw it from the gang, you are so comfortable with it, if you did, the admins will examine it from the logs anyway, so there is no problem :D
Admins can check logs dw they are not Ballas :)

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Firstly, I won't answer you any more. 2. Ballas is wrong here because a gang team robbed people, pretending to be one of you and robbed together 3 . Simon, I think you just started the game, read the rules.
if you divide you id by 10 , i'll still be lower id and i defo know the rules.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
There's logs of who is and who was in the gang. Those IDs were never in the gang hence the reason why they don't wear purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom