Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2021
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr-E5PJmOnY

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can see on the first video proof ID 8906 shot me in HQ and ID 786 entered the HQ without permission. In the second clip ID 2760 Not only he enter HQ and perfom gang related activits without 51% purple and was also provoking me in the HQ also he called me the N word at 1:19 in part two of the evidance in the HQ.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Love how you conveniently once again cut the clip nice and short to not show the full situation and not show your guy shooting from your HQ.

So let me show it, your guy was shooting from the HQ clearly provoking. You're also sitting right on the edge of your HQ for protection. Clearly rule playing, provoking and talking shit.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can clearly see as soon as I went to my member he left the HQ, I'm making sure that people dont shoot from HQ so you dont have to report them but if u want previous 5m of the pov I can provide that as well. But dosent change a fact what your guys did to me and not to my gang memeber.

Remy

Player
Player
hey 2760 here. OG BALLA yes.. im not in colors because im not in a gang. He is standing and talking shit by his HQ knowing he is safe. He Ruleplaying and ruins the fun on the server. Please stop tagging me in reports Simon Brown

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
hey 2760 here. OG BALLA yes.. im not in colors because im not in a gang. He is standing and talking shit by his HQ knowing he is safe. He Ruleplaying and ruins the fun on the server. Please stop tagging me in reports Simon Brown
Roleplaying *

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Here is a longer pov if you need even more just contact dont want more as slow internet and would take long to upload. I cant send pov of after the last clip as pov didnt save.There was no shooting tho after just more people coming and talking.

Last edited:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • in this latest pov he died outside the hq. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom