Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Connor

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> IST
4. Average online per day
-> 8 hours on weekends, 5-6 hours on normal days
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

Additional information:-

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-> 1. Get Old OG NG Back I have been in NG before 4 to 5 terms and that time NG was at Peak Time, NG was doing better maybe better than other orgs but now I am seeing that last 3 to 4 terms are getting disbanded or getting attacked by bandits again and again because they don't
have good numbers or shooters so i wanna get old OG NG people and old NG ranking system and discipline back.
2. Make NG Active I wanna make NG active in the for attending events, gatekeeping
globals and store robberies as well now and about ammo runs we will make sure that all orgs will get ammunition supply properly so they will not stay on low ammunition number but there will be some condition on the ammo run in terms of backup, so I wanna engage NG in more RP terms.
3. There will be no discrimination and everyone will be getting fair promotions
There will be logs and HRT will be checking logs and giving promotions according to their activity.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
-> 1. There will be active use of radio and only important things will be transmitted through radio
2. Air Force will be scouting outside the base for Example:- NG tunnel, Great Ocean Highway, Los Santos Freeway to check if there is any gang activity
and give intel to other orgs to be geared up for any situation
3. New Recruits will be trained properly about all the locations of base, how to use PDA, their loadouts and will be given equal attention like others

Departments:-

1. Air Force (AF) :- Their work will be to
- Scout around for intel's
- Providing Air Support for ammo runs
- Helping units for quick travel and response to Globals and locals
2. Human Resource and Training (HRT) :-
- Hire soldiers for organization
- Give them proper training about ( Use of PDA, How and where to place spikes, Gatekeeping duties, Uniforms, Loadout, etc. )
- Maintain discipline in the base
3. Special Forces (SASD) :- This department will be trained for every type of special operations like
- The first ones to respond to globals and locals
- They will be leading all type of situations like NG raid, Ghetto Patrol etc..
4. Military Police (MP) :-
- Their work will be to do inspections of logs and all the NG soldiers that they have proper health checkup, Gun license, will be checking everyone's
car trunks and background of any criminal or illegal status..

Bonus System for all soldiers:-

Gate Keeping :- 5k per hour Per

Store Robbery :-10k
Ammo will be Per truck delivered:- 4k
Other Events:- 10k

💕Thank you for reading my application...

Sita Ram bhakt

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> IST
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-> 1. Get Old OG NG Back I have been in NG before 4 to 5 terms and that time NG was at Peak Time, NG was doing better maybe better than other orgs but now I am seeing that last 3 to 4 terms are getting disbanded or getting attacked by bandits again and again because they don't
have good numbers or shooters so i wanna get old OG NG people and old NG ranking system and discipline back.
2. Make NG Active I wanna make NG active in the for attending events, gatekeeping
globals and store robberies as well now and about ammo runs we will make sure that all orgs will get ammunition supply properly so they will not stay on low ammunition number but there will be some condition on the ammo run in terms of backup, so I wanna engage NG in more RP terms.
There will be logs and HRT will be checking logs and giving promotions according to their activity.

-> 1. There will be active use of radio and only important things will be transmitted through radio
2. Air Force will be scouting outside the base for Example:- NG tunnel, Great Ocean Highway, Los Santos Freeway to check if there is any gang activity
3. New Recruits will be trained properly about all the locations of base, how to use PDA, their loadouts and will be given equal attention like others

- Give them proper training about ( Use of PDA, How and where to place spikes, Gatekeeping duties, Uniforms, Loadout, etc. )
3. Special Forces (SASD) :- This department will be trained for every type of special operations like

- Their work will be to do inspections of logs and all the NG soldiers that they have proper health checkup, Gun license, will be checking everyone's

I don't see anyone else for this great position.
Jai Maharaja Purushottam Shri Raja Ram.🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> IST
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

+1

laqua

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> IST
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

on...

Flxyyy Valentino

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 19
3. Time zone
-> IST
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

Big W ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom