Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mendez Ackerman
Suspect ID
26190 and 3217
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/whNCF43l7hA

Mendez

Player
Player
I was planning on recruiting these kids for my family then they turned on us and randomly killed me and my whole family. After I got out the hospital they car rammed me and I died in my car again it was completely on purpose. My friend in danger for his life shot at the two kids because there were making fun of me because they killed me. Then after I get rezed and I started a meeting at the hospital. When my family came to the hospital the same kids started provoking us and harassing us. When we told them to leave they did not leave and even called us some racial slurs. The clips i have provided shows that they did car ram us and they did follow us. Please take this forum into serious consideration. These kids do not belong in RP.

Brandon Schmidt

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 32170 will receive a punishment for CarRamming​
  • If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Brandon Schmidt

Player
Player
As of 26190 I see nothing that he does in the video if you have video of him make a another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom