Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
1. Your name IRL Kail
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone New Zealand UTC +12
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your Discord Kail Win#9085
6. Your Nickname Kail Feeder
7. Your ID 64868
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have prior experience as LSPD SAHP HC in city 1/2. I also have experience within other orgs and gangs to better my understanding of the city/server.

ii. SAHP is the first org I joined when I came to the city. I've was in SAHP for a bit. I spent time in other orgs, but majority of my time was in LSPD so I know most Legal Orgs off the top of my head.

iii. I have a firm belief that I can run this department the way it should be. I have taken notes from being HC and from those before me to improve the training and department as a whole.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RP for the org is simple, it all starts with training. By ensuring everyone is trained properly will automatically lead to improved roleplay for everyone. I will also work with my curator/s to set up events for both legal and illegal sides. If people at the bottom of the ladder see a good example from the top of the ladder, they will the strive to improve and climb the ladder. By setting goals within the org it can lead to motivation and willingness to learn and provide a better service to those in the city. Aim to set the bar higher for those to reach and grab it

Thank you for reading my application
Sincerely
- Kail Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom