Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Marabunta Grande | Fatih Blessed

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarLex

Player
Player
Information

1. Fatih
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-10 hours
5. Fatih#7748
6. Fatih Blessed
7. 19689

Additional information

1. For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I have been in gangs since I joined GRP and have some experience. I was Leader of Families in EN2 and deputy of different gangs. I have experience to control gang members and preparing members for events (Battleship, Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine etc.)
* I have knowledge about all events and rules also I want to make Marabunta more active in Ghetto, in events and we will join all clandestine. I will try to do %100 Turfs
* I ve been in the gangs. I have been a leader I want to experience being a Gang Leader in EN3

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

* I can keep the ghetto more alive We will join the all events.
* I will give bonuses to the gang members after important event (Car Theft, Store Rob). Eventually, everyone loves money. :)
* I will talk to the partnerships on the server and actively I will organize gang events in their stream/videos and I will promote the server and my gang.
* I want to do attack on capitol building event(with curator approval). I will talk with other gang leaders and We will make a nice event.

My Ranking System
11-OG
10-RightHand
9-Master
8-Dealer
7-Turfer
6-Warrior
5-Grafitti Team
4-Protector
3-Member
2-Newbie
1- Freeze