Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wesam shelby
Administrators nickname
Bobby bluxury
Date
Jan 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1035586459077443624/1061142745781121074/20230107064150_1.jpg?width=1202&height=676

WesamH

Player
Player
We are the arabian cartel, I don't know why we are so hated , I hope you understand me, Bobby Bluxury
We participated in the family war and won, and it was a very easy match 11 against 15, but we are eliminated because two are using illegal redux and two are not playing full screen and 1 he didnt found his pov and we kicked him " he didnt get any kill " , These mistakes are made inadvertently, not with intent. The person who makes a mistake is punished, but it is not logical for us to be excluded from the entire tournament. We always take the maximum penalties. What is the fault of the whole family? Please reconsider this decision because it is not logical for us to be excluded and for a family of 11 people to qualify .

And we tell all high ranks admin we ready for anything you want pc check or anything , because we are never cheating and we played clean
Where is the challenge in this championship and event and it is considered the biggest event
How long is this treatment with an Arabian cartel and why?

TiXan Shelby

Player
Player
We are the arabian cartel, I don't know why we are so hated , I hope you understand me, Bobby Bluxury
We participated in the family war and won, and it was a very easy match 11 against 15, but we are eliminated because two are using illegal redux and two are not playing full screen and 1 he didnt found his pov and we kicked him " he didnt get any kill " , These mistakes are made inadvertently, not with intent. The person who makes a mistake is punished, but it is not logical for us to be excluded from the entire tournament. We always take the maximum penalties. What is the fault of the whole family? Please reconsider this decision because it is not logical for us to be excluded and for a family of 11 people to qualify .

And we tell all high ranks admin we ready for anything you want pc check or anything , because we are never cheating and we played clean
Where is the challenge in this championship and event and it is considered the biggest event
How long is this treatment with an Arabian cartel and why?
We played in such Servers but in this server We feel hated

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

All are According to Mazhor and the instructions that are given by him, and no you are not being targeted or hated, these are the Rules of Fam war and how Fam war is dealt with, its not the first time any family gets Disqualified for such and wont be the last time, you can even look into the Archive section of Complaints and look how many Families have been Disqualified before you for same or even less rule breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom