Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naser Shelby

Player
Player
Information about myself
1. Your name IRL: Naser alshaer
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day:8-12
5. Your Discord:EL YAHYA#7790
6. Your Nickname:Naser Shelby
7. Your ID:1965
Additional information

1.Leader of Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1- I have a strong desire to create a friendly and welcoming environment within Marabunta. I want to foster a sense of community and belonging within the gang, and I believe that my leadership can help to achieve this goal.

2.2- I miss friendly environment, so thats why i choose Marabunta i wanna bring old Marabunta with my strong term.

2.3- I am skilled at organizing and leading events and activities, and I believe that this will be an important aspect of my role as leader of Marabunta. I want to make sure that the gang is active and engaged in a variety of activities, both within the ghetto and at events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1- Another important aspect of improving RolePlay level is to make sure that all members are respectful and considerate of others. This includes being fair and polite in interactions with other gangs and individuals, and avoiding toxicity or negativity within the organization.

3.2- This gang will take control of ghetto without any rulebreak if anyone do rulebreak this will be result in kicks and blacklist.

3.3- One thing way to improve RolePlay level in the organization is to ensure that all members are familiar with and adhere to the rules of RolePlay. that includes avoiding rule-breaking behaviors, and following the guidelines set out by the city.

My goals for Marabunta:

-
have 100% turf control.

-I will choose good persons for spray team so we can do %100 spray in every hour.

-We will take control of ghetto without any rulebreaks.

Kothaer_Sh

Co-Leader in Arabian Cartel Family.
Player
Information about myself
1. Your name IRL: Naser alshaer
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day:8-12
5. Your Discord:EL YAHYA#7790
6. Your Nickname:Naser Shelby
7. Your ID:1965
Additional information

1.Leader of Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1- I have a strong desire to create a friendly and welcoming environment within Marabunta. I want to foster a sense of community and belonging within the gang, and I believe that my leadership can help to achieve this goal.

2.2- I miss friendly environment, so thats why i choose Marabunta i wanna bring old Marabunta with my strong term.

2.3- I am skilled at organizing and leading events and activities, and I believe that this will be an important aspect of my role as leader of Marabunta. I want to make sure that the gang is active and engaged in a variety of activities, both within the ghetto and at events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1- Another important aspect of improving RolePlay level is to make sure that all members are respectful and considerate of others. This includes being fair and polite in interactions with other gangs and individuals, and avoiding toxicity or negativity within the organization.

3.2- This gang will take control of ghetto without any rulebreak if anyone do rulebreak this will be result in kicks and blacklist.

3.3- One thing way to improve RolePlay level in the organization is to ensure that all members are familiar with and adhere to the rules of RolePlay. that includes avoiding rule-breaking behaviors, and following the guidelines set out by the city.

My goals for Marabunta:

-
have 100% turf control.

-I will choose good persons for spray team so we can do %100 spray in every hour.

-We will take control of ghetto without any rulebreaks.
The one who deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom