Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Najem love
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2023
Time of violation
0:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rvtk-Ff_QEE

David Barnes

Player
Player
It's allowed to search without your hands up, you are mixing by saying that you are saving your POV. And what is the unreasonable demand exactly?

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First of all, he searched me without putting my hands up, and then he killed me after I complied + they gave me unreasonable demands

So fail rp by you for not putting your hands up first and not even trying as would of shown on ur pov so free warning for you.
At the very moment it was not unrealstic demand, and we can ask you to scream confirmed by admin screaming report you just dont have to comply and its not fail rp by you.

So only rule break is you not putting hands up, as irl as we are rp'ing people won't tell you to put hands up we aint cops they will have weapon and search you, no rules says you need hands up nor does script.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can see admin went and confirmed after this situation which was Hector Espinoza , that we can ask you to scream/speak loudly as long as you agree to it, if not then its fine. And at very moment you didnt comply cuz we told you to scream ballas on top and at that moment it wasen't a rule break to kill you after.

So you messed up by not putting hands up only rule break here.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
m8 YOU GOT CAUGHT LACKING WITH ILEGAL LUMINUS SUPPRESED AR NICE GENERAL RULE 4.1
Every gun you have is luminius was nice knowing you buddy.
o5w1tKa.png

Ayden Jack

A player
Player
You got caught lacking mate, First of all you didn’t put your hands in the air once instructed to do so multiple times which is fear rp for you also you are mixing saying you will save your pov what’s a pov fam we are in a hardcore rp server and this is not allowed as we only instruct heavy rp you also have illegal guns with suppressors which isn’t allowed

That’s for you ^

However for us as gangsters and heavy role players we don’t need to tell you to put your hands in the air as we will search them and put them up for you because as you know ( we are gangsters) and as of now admins said it’s completely fine to tell you to yell which you don’t have to comply as instructed as my forum warrior friend right here
So fail rp by you for not putting your hands up first and not even trying as would of shown on ur pov so free warning for you.
At the very moment it was not unrealstic demand, and we can ask you to scream confirmed by admin screaming report you just dont have to comply and its not fail rp by you.

So only rule break is you not putting hands up, as irl as we are rp'ing people won't tell you to put hands up we aint cops they will have weapon and search you, no rules says you need hands up nor does script.
so yeah I think admins is going to take the correct decision towards you as admins also only enforce hardcore rp

Thank you for reading my essay 😉

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
well all of my gang mates told everything u should know so far and I wanted to add 2 point first when u revived you start insulting when there was multiple gun pointing at ur face (first fear RP) secondly i can see that u have 2 radio and I don't believe u didn't had access to speak in any of those so another fear RP among other rules breaks.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

The situation is already been told and checked by another admin, but I will explain here again.
Demanding someone to scream is unrealistic since even if we are in RP we have a life at the end and we might have issues IRL if we scream at 2 am in the night.
They do not need to put their hands in the air script allows it.
However, 176966 will receive a punishment for illegal gun pack.
I would like to add as a note; luminous doesnt change anything its all about changing the size of normal gun or extending it with suppressor or etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom