Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Alex_Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2021
Time of violation
8:28PM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/P73qN5o3Gqc

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Please do a rebuilding of the EMS org. From my few days of working with them, I've noticed how corrupt and unfair the organization is. From day one, my friends and I have noticed the disorganization and constant drama that occurs within the discord server with higherups and people like me who have an average rank within the organization. I have put forth some of my best efforts to try and help the org grow as I'm aware that it has one of the smaller communities with one of the highest demands, but I still feel as if I was met them expecting me to do even more than that. In scenarios where emergency calls are high, which happens multiple times a day, I have never seen one of the higher-ups step in to try and assist, and usually, see them push the task onto anyone lower than them that they can find. I believe it is unfair to enforce an expectation of handling every task with the utmost perfection while also wanting them to juggle back and forth between 3-4 different job tasks. To give context, I had informed them that I was possibly going to have a leave of absence due to my mental health taking a hit from the constant feeling of needing to do more with little acknowledgment or reward. As someone who is a perfectionist, I could have possibly misinterpreted the gratitude they were trying to show me and others who work with them, but I had even called off my leave of absence to step in and try to assist wherever I could just to be told by multiple higher-ups to go do different stations and then be given a warning due to me forgetting to edit one of my EMS clock in posts. However, what I can say is that someone like Melvin should be left in charge because I have spoken to him personally and I know how kind he is and the fair expectations he has for everyone. I am unsure if the frequent misuse of certain roles is unknown, but I do not think that with the way the org is going now, RP will function smoothly. Too few people doing fair work and too many people not stepping up. Hope something changes but at the end of the day, this is just my opinion, experience, and complaint.

Charlie Junior

Player
Player
Completely agree. Was in there for just over a week and had to leave. All the drama to guys talking behind each others backs, its horrible. Just after I got hired I was told by someone higher than me that I was only hired cause I was a female. Also seen someone go from trainee, straight to Dean of EMS, which didn't just bother me but also others within the organisation. In my week there I seen so many people join and leave. Melvin and Phil were amazing though! :)

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Incorrect title format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom