Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sero_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2023
Time of violation
18:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVig5eignmo

adonix

Player
Player
so lets watch this POV again. 54560 is not moving you can hear me screaming cause i died through cover. Q bug DSYNC bug its fine. Let's slow down the video and check again. He gets shot through the container. You saw heads before you start shooting. Its fine let's check your POV.
You can check kill feed on the right after you kill me there are no heads and you guys are still spraying the container for no reason at all. He wasn't moving, jumping, crouching. He was standing still there for almost 2 mins. How did he managed to get rid of Q bug then crouched back again without pressing anything then?

adonix

Player
Player
its not a bug brother when you press q in the event you seem to be standing
You guys are really not understanding the problem and still complaining about the q bug event. The problem is he shoots through the container without any visual contact with him. We are agreeing that there could be Q bug. You guys keep relying on the wrong situation.

adonix

Player
Player
Looks like he is really having fun shooting through containers. That is not the first one and won't be the last for sure.

o busu

Player
Player
Looks like he is really having fun shooting through containers. That is not the first one and won't be the last for sure.
this video has no bass and no end, my fan, if you want, I'll come to your house and give you an autograph

o busu

Player
Player
look, pay attention to the title of that video you're looking at, I saw the future and wrote to you

adonix

Player
Player
this video has no bass and no end, my fan, if you want, I'll come to your house and give you an autograph
Sure i would like to get an autograph from a 9928 id person thinks that he knows every single rule and the best player in the whole server list. Believe me brother you will get upset if you keep talking like that at the end of the day. You still couldn't justify yourself. Still trying to trash talk with me. Believe it or not i can be very good at trash talking IC i am not here for any OOC situations. It is just a game and i barely know you but you are an adult men and can identify what's the difference between video games and real life.

adonix

Player
Player
Yes, glad you can see the future. Are you able to see any punishments that you get cause of the rulebreak that you did? Maybe you can tell us about that it will be really helpful for administration team.

adonix

Player
Player
Look you are still sending images. I will just tell you the situation step by step now.
There is a rule that you are not able to shoot through any ELECTRIC BOXES or CONTAINERS. Glad you see me through the Q bug or DSYNC or whatever. The problem here is you are shooting us through the CONTAINER. But you keep sending the exact images and videos about the Q bug. It has been almost +15 hours and you are still not able to understand the point of this forum. Please read all the sections above again and again until you find out the real problem and post it back. Even though you test the CONTAINER situation with your friend but the problem we are mentioning is you can shoot through the CONTAINERS but it is forbidden. You tried to make a proof video but still can't understand.

o busu

Player
Player
dude, it looks like there are two people there, in which case I'm going to shoot until my family kills two people from there

adonix

Player
Player
dude, it looks like there are two people there, in which case I'm going to shoot until my family kills two people from there
Okay, i will tell you the situation that i was in with Hurmaci Family. I am pretty sure they will remember it. I was alone in informal same map same container. No one sprayed through the CONTAINER. Instead they all of them pushed me at the same time. There should be a reason to do that. I know they are not stupid so they can also think about spraying the CONTAINER and kill me through it. But instead they pushed, then killed. What could be the reason tho? Do you want to think together? Or you can handle it by yourself?

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 9928 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.23
Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden (Shooting Thru Textures Where its Not Allowed In the Game Where u Shot Once and Carried On Shooting The Containers to Fullfill The Kill.)
Feel Free To Make an Admin Complaint If my PunishMent was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom