Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Baker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Baker

2. Your age: 33

3. Time zone: Central Standard Time ‎(UTC-6)‎

4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours

5. Your Discord: Baker#7778

6. Your Nickname: Spanky Baker

7. Your ID: 186928

Additional Information

1. Leader of Life Invader. Spanky Baker

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have been in several high-ranking positions throughout the city. I would like to give all citizens a voice to speak about topics and concerns. I have a plan set in place in order to accomplish that goal.

2: I began as intern and have worked my way up through the ranks, including employee of the week as well as meeting my goals weekly. I would like for us to be more active in the city and also recruit more actively so that we have capable and willing people to edit ads. construct stories and give voices to the people of Los Santos.

3: I would like to reconstruct our news team and event team and make it more interesting to the public and also more capable of sharing stories. I would like to get more interns immediately so that people aren't just stuck doing ads by themselves with no guidance but are coached and set up for success in their endeavors. Training will be much more involved and more one on one training will be set in place immediately so that we can cut back on errors.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1). Using the Life Invader building that has been given to us is vital. We will use it to establish company meetings, parties, and interviews. We will utilize the building the way it should be used. Not just for show. There will be more employees wanting to be around the building because they want to be, not because they have to be, and it will become more of a family setting rather than I have to be there setting.

2) We will work with prior leadership and establish a bonus structure that works with employees so that they know they are appreciated for their work. We need to train and keep up to date with the ever-changing evolution in the city.

3) As leader of Life Invader, we will work with all legal organizations and give them voice as well. We support our local LEO organizations throughout the city, and we will work effortlessly to cover their stories as well as their events.

If I am elected leader of Life Invader, it will be a positive step towards the future.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for the leader of Lifeinvader has been accepted. Your interview is scheduled on 13-Jan-2023 19:00 Server Time. Please be available in #waiting-room(Grand RP Discord) 10 minutes before the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom