Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Enosh

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours per Day

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side

* Ballas - Deputy

* Vagos - Event leader

* Bloods - Turfer

From Legal Side

* NG - Major

* FIB - Supervisor

* LSPD - Sergeant

2. I want to become the leader of FAMILIES for the following reason:

2.1 If I got the leader of families I will keep the gang active I want to lead the gang without a warning and I want to take the best and well-experienced people to the gang I was in many ORGs as I had a lot of experience in CRIME and LEGAL I worked in every ORG If I managed to get this opportunity I will show more activeness and I was a deputy in Ballas and HC in each and every ORG (Crime side-Legal Side) and I was trying to get this chance I gained a lot of experience in crime side I showed up myself to everyone and it's time to take a long step that I need to prove myself to everyone that I can manage this.

2.2 I know families are more powerful than love. I want to do it more powerful by inviting the best experience players to the gang and going to the events doing the Hostage situation I want to take the best and well experienced it offers and spirit in and I want to do a hundred percent us a family's leader families on top.

2.3 I want to be a leader at families because I was a deputy and high command in all games and I got experience in leading the gang in the best way I got the experience to lead the events and allowed so many events and a high command now, I want to lead the gang as a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-> negotiating with LEO`S in store robberies and gun store and hostage situations
-> Robbing people without a rule break and with proper RP
-> By ambushing, the ammo runs tracks with help of ic information without a rule break
-> talking with all gang's high commands and going to protect the black market from state org raids
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Doing Robbery in the Ghetto/Highway Regularly Without a single Rule-Break.
-> Participating in turfs.
-> Attacking the Gun Store/Store Robbery/Hostage Situation and Increasing the RP By Negotiating with LEOs.
-> Participating in every single event like Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid.
-> Attacking FZ Raid.
-> Start hiring people who know the rules at the Top most

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom