Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Yeager
Administrators nickname
Fanci Darling
Date
Dec 18, 2021
Time
10:21
Proofs
https://streamable.com/twrk5c

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
We gave demands to everyone around. The person saw 4-5 people with guns out shooting at people and still decided to come up to us like nothing is going on? We where all giving demands at the time and 1 of our mic's wasn't working. If you walk into a fight expect to get shot at.

Video used against us:
My pov: Grand Theft Auto V 2021.12.18 - 10.23.01.02.DVR_Trim

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Like RPly , it wouldn't make sense for you to walk up to multiple armed men w guns out like that. It doesn't make sense whatsoever. If anything , the person reporting should be punished for Fear RP for walking into people pointing guns when a normal rational person would've just run away.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
She broke fear RP when she ran towards me which also broke my immersion :/
Also, I don't understand how the report got accepted even though you can hear in the POV we are saying leave or die meaning we gave demands for shooting which we are allowed to do.
My ID is : 43525

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
1. You would never drive your car towards people that are holding heavy weaponry (FearRP)
2. You wouldn’t stand still when someone gives you demands (FearRP)
3. Killing in city is allowed as long as demands are given
4. The same situation happened before at the pumpkin event at halloween and all forum posts were denied

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Next time on such cases we will ban you for 7 days ! With all ur demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom