Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Moose
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2023
Time of violation
15:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RCpghOc

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
he purposely did this to harm our RP and the entire time he was blacklisting and internationally blacklisting players for no reason. abuse of powers and abuse of blacklisting. cringe, and he should be punished for ruining others RP

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
All in the picture, He had no reason to blacklist me, aspeciall internationally using my ID to get me out of orgs,

I can use SSN, RP-LY I seen your passport many times and I have the POV bro.
The main thing I blacklisted you because you were seem to provoke my org members. I did not no bro you would start the fighting in my org. I had a lot of respect for you :(

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
The main thing I blacklisted you because you were seem to provoke my org members. I did not no bro you would start the fighting in my org. I had a lot of respect for you :(
I doubt i ever showed you my passport, an other thing is I didnt start any org, My respect? I gave u respect when I told you i dont hold any grudges then you do this o.o

Jayce Hayes

Never trust anyone too much
Player
respect? you didnt give him the respect of leaving when he asked for a transfer to ems nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom