Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2023
Time of violation
23:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE_AgB1oplQ&ab_channel=NABENCHMARKS

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
SO THIS DUDE WAS REVIVED N TOLD TO GO BACK AND SIT IN HIS HQ YAYA

ANYWAYS HE WAS TOLD TO RUN BACK TO HIS HQ HE STARTED WALKING + WAS TOLD TO NOT REVIVE BUT HE STILL DID IT DID NOT LISTEN TO ANY DEMANDS AT ALL THX

POV SHOWS FULL SITUATION CAN PROVIDER EVEN LONGER IF REQUEST MY G

Richard Killa

Player
Player
She was VDM’d by your guy with me. He came into HQ and hit us both on the sidewalk while we were sitting there and instead of realizing the situation that was happening, which you all did, you proceeeded to kill us. You all knew what you were doing and still decided to kill us. Such toxicity

David Barnes

Player
Player
She was VDM’d by your guy with me. He came into HQ and hit us both on the sidewalk while we were sitting there and instead of realizing the situation that was happening, which you all did, you proceeeded to kill us. You all knew what you were doing and still decided to kill us. Such toxicity

Is that what the report is about? I don't think so. The person who did the VDM already got punished. You got demands and you blatantly ignore them and you however did not get punished for it yet.

Ballas on top and I'm sorry.

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player

If he breaks a rule doesn't mean you should too he got punished for it, you broke a rule too guy as admins say if someone else breaks a rule doesnt mean you should too :giggle:

Slinga

eos
Player

Dyam image losing leader because of being vdm that's tough instead of being captain save a hoe just run to hq like they said you would have been fine if the roles were reversed you would report for the same shit

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
Dyam image losing leader because of being vdm that's tough instead of being captain save a hoe just run to hq like they said you would have been fine if the roles were reversed you would report for the same shit
He did but it got rejected and his boy got punished instead for mercy killing him so he doesn't get robbed 😂

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player

Damn bro that's toxicity! We are sorry that it ruined your beautiful RP of sitting by the edge of your HQ. <<<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom