Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Your name IRL: Eliya
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT + 3
Average online per day: 5-6H+.
Your Discord: Bossman#6123
Your Nickname: Elon Moose
. Your ID: 805.

1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) I have been a law enforcement officer for a long time period including as FIB Director and Deputy Director, I have good experience with city rules. This also proves my leadership skills. Adding to this I have also been High Command in numerous terms at SAHP in this time I have learned the organization how to manage it and also how to maintain good activity. During this time I have been head of humane resources countless times so I understand how to recruit people during day and night.

2) I want to be Sheriff because I Have many changes in mind to bring SAHP more respect among LEO Organisations, Some of these changes will be changing the ranking structure and then changing the departments and upgrading them by bringing in experienced people that I trust and know have the knowledge to carry this job to the best ability.
My Idea of the ranking structure:

30. Sheriff.
29. Under-sheriff.
28. Chief of Staff.
27. Chief.
26. Deputy Chief.
25. U.S Marshall.
24. Major.
23. Lieutenant .
22. Master Sergeant .
21. Senior Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1 .
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
10. Master State Trooper 3.
9. Master State Trooper 2.
8. Master State Trooper 1.
7. Senior State Trooper 3.
6. Senior State Trooper 2.
5. Senior State Trooper 1.
4. State Trooper 3.
3. State Trooper 2.
2. State Trooper 1.

1. Cadet.

3) This term will be a term where the main goal will be to patrol the highways therefore I will be changing the departments accordingly.
Here are some of the changes I will make as a leader:
Highway Patrol Department - will be responsible for patrolling the highway, issuing traffic fines, making traffic stops and arresting the offenders on the highway
High-Speed Chase Department - will be responsible for chasing criminals after things like store robberies, Fort zancodo raids, and situations requiring a more experienced chase unit.
Parking Enforcement - will be responsible for towing, issuing parking fines, and many other things related to traffic violations
S.R.T - will be responsible for situations where more experienced shooters are needed to control situations like store robberies, Hostage situations, and situations that require combat/negotiation skills.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization is to use the /me and /do commands in more situations to create more fun RP space.
For example: if a hostage taker is requesting 200K for a hostage we will go to one of the SAHP cars and reach for a bag that we have put there before with RP commands, Than using RP commands we will take the bag out of the car, we will use the emote menu to get a bag than with RP Commands we will fill the bags with money and hand over the money.
I will also get rid of favoritism to make people actually want to work to achieve a high rank in the org, If someone will be found favoriting people over others they will be punished.​

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
Im sure Elon can do a great job as the new Sheriff
We worked together for a long time and we learned many things from each other.
And i can tell that Elon definitely knows what he's doing, He has what it takes to be a leader
And that he is one of the best options to be the new leader

Good Luck my brother ❤️

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Your name IRL: Eliya
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT + 3
Average online per day: 5-6H+.
Your Discord: Bossman#6123
Your Nickname: Elon Moose
. Your ID: 805.

1. Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) I have been a law enforcement officer for a long time period including as FIB Director and Deputy Director, I have good experience with city rules. This also proves my leadership skills. Adding to this I have also been High Command in numerous terms at SAHP in this time I have learned the organization how to manage it and also how to maintain good activity. During this time I have been head of humane resources countless times so I understand how to recruit people during day and night.

2) I want to be Sheriff because I Have many changes in mind to bring SAHP more respect among LEO Organisations, Some of these changes will be changing the ranking structure and then changing the departments and upgrading them by bringing in experienced people that I trust and know have the knowledge to carry this job to the best ability.
My Idea of the ranking structure:

30. Sheriff.
29. Under-sheriff.
28. Chief of Staff.
27. Chief.
26. Deputy Chief.
25. U.S Marshall.
24. Major.
23. Lieutenant .
22. Master Sergeant .
21. Senior Sergeant.
20. Sergeant.
19. Master Corporal 3.
18. Master Corporal 2.
17. Master Corporal 1 .
16. Senior Corporal 3.
15. Senior Corporal 2.
14. Senior Corporal 1.
13. Corporal 3.
12. Corporal 2.
11. Corporal 1.
10. Master State Trooper 3.
9. Master State Trooper 2.
8. Master State Trooper 1.
7. Senior State Trooper 3.
6. Senior State Trooper 2.
5. Senior State Trooper 1.
4. State Trooper 3.
3. State Trooper 2.
2. State Trooper 1.

1. Cadet.

3) This term will be a term where the main goal will be to patrol the highways therefore I will be changing the departments accordingly.
Here are some of the changes I will make as a leader:
Highway Patrol Department - will be responsible for patrolling the highway, issuing traffic fines, making traffic stops and arresting the offenders on the highway
High-Speed Chase Department - will be responsible for chasing criminals after things like store robberies, Fort zancodo raids, and situations requiring a more experienced chase unit.
Parking Enforcement - will be responsible for towing, issuing parking fines, and many other things related to traffic violations
S.R.T - will be responsible for situations where more experienced shooters are needed to control situations like store robberies, Hostage situations, and situations that require combat/negotiation skills.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization is to use the /me and /do commands in more situations to create more fun RP space.
For example: if a hostage taker is requesting 200K for a hostage we will go to one of the SAHP cars and reach for a bag that we have put there before with RP commands, Than using RP commands we will take the bag out of the car, we will use the emote menu to get a bag than with RP Commands we will fill the bags with money and hand over the money.
I will also get rid of favoritism to make people actually want to work to achieve a high rank in the org, If someone will be found favoriting people over others they will be punished.​
BIG +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom