Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Garip Kont
Suspect ID
54448 54455 54454
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2023
Time of violation
23:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9piEjmyLwwo

Jin Carnage

Player
Player
First of all there is no violation of GR 1.18 that roof is accessible via foot.
POV does not include his own voice.
At minute 3:58 you can see his friend shooting him to lower his health to bait us in to killing him with a single bullet.
Not sure, but that should fall under Fail RP i suppose.
At minute 6:30 my friend(54448) starts giving demands to leave the area over the rooftop.He does not comply and continues provoking with his heli.
Around 7:30 me and my friend are starting to fire warning shots to make him leave over the roof.He does not act or move scared
he proceeds to try to bait us in to rdm and stays in the area which should fall under Fear RP.
And then he finally gets what he wants i (54454) shoot him to kill.
Like i said my friend 54455 does not even fire a single bullet to the helicopter or him.Therefore he is not involved in RDM.
ID 54448 is clearly not involved in the act of RDM. So all of these only leaves me,myself with a possible rule break.
Also would like to remind that none of us violated GR 1.18 since that roof is accessible via foot.

Last edited:

Arda Heshka

Player
Player

Upon Reviewing The Evidence, I Decided To Accept This Report​

ID 76565 Will Be Punished For RDM
ID 54448 Will Be Punished For General Rule 6.18
ID 54455 Will Be Punished For General Rule 6.18
ID 54454 Will Be Punished For General Rule 6.18 And RDM​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom