Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Asil Bey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2023
Time of violation
10:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LCrfW5-I85o

ayaNov

Frosty
Player
you're probably just using a program that records the game, where are the other sounds ,What program does that "rec" text on the minimap belong to?
what are you talking about? if you have pov upload.

Asil Bey

Deputy Leader Of EKİP
Player
you're probably just using a program that records the game, where are the other sounds ,What program does that "rec" text on the minimap belong to?
I installed mini map mod from network grapich. it is not forbidden

itssnope

Player
Player
imagine frosty crying about cheaters end up playing on twink with cheats to feel badass lmao i feel like en2 all over again haha

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
imagine frosty crying about cheaters end up playing on twink with cheats to feel badass lmao i feel like en2 all over again haha
All frosty got pc checked. we 3 times pc check in 5 days,dont worry about that :) U not deserve top family and talking about other family on forum i can undrstand u but try to work hard broski (y)

itssnope

Player
Player
All frosty got pc checked. we 3 times pc check in 5 days,dont worry about that :) U not deserve top family and talking about other family on forum i can undrstand u but try to work hard broski (y)
Hey g the servers are dead, when i go in alone i take 2~3 guys alone facechecking you you might start think if you get 3 times pc check i got 0 times pc check and still run you guys down each day pretty funny, if i had 4 more of me you would be wasted lmao not to mention without biz without nothing we toke 2st place when server was hot something you guys had an hard time. most members in server too, Aces are OG not to mention we had streamers + youtubers making content from our family too. so we got what we deserve now we giving you guys the left overs :)

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
Hey g the servers are dead, when i go in alone i take 2~3 guys alone facechecking you you might start think if you get 3 times pc check i got 0 times pc check and still run you guys down each day pretty funny, if i had 4 more of me you would be wasted lmao not to mention without biz without nothing we toke 2st place when server was hot something you guys had an hard time. most members in server too, Aces are OG not to mention we had streamers + youtubers making content from our family too. so we got what we deserve now we giving you guys the left overs :)
Firstly, when u got 2st place , we didnt play on en3 :) servers arent dead just lost some players. Some loser players thinking better playing then all but still garbage :) i know u are better than all frostys dont worry and work hard on forum broski. Thank u for reply. Stay 2st place my g :giggle:

itssnope

Player
Player
Firstly, when u got 2st place , we didnt play on en3 :) servers arent dead just lost some players. Some loser players thinking better playing then all but still garbage :) i know u are better than all frostys dont worry and work hard on forum broski. Thank u for reply. Stay 2st place my g :giggle:
im good G, being number 2 means i have more to learn and get better as a new player as my self, being rank 1 on server 2 and rank 2 on server 3 is amazing while you guys grinded i did what you guys doing for year or even more in just 3 months? i think if i stayed more i might rank 1 in all servers and be the op player in the end with the time you guys spend lmao

Dodo Hileci

Ex God
Player
im good G, being number 2 means i have more to learn and get better as a new player as my self, being rank 1 on server 2 and rank 2 on server 3 is amazing while you guys grinded i did what you guys doing for year or even more in just 3 months? i think if i stayed more i might rank 1 in all servers and be the op player in the end with the time you guys spend lmao
Off topic but who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom