Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx Grand

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Muzzafor Hussain
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 3:30 Am To 7PM
5. 11hr a day
6. Maxx Grand#5210
7. Maxx Grand
8. 203
9. I want to be curator of State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer- Because I like helping out the community, And also right now i am Division Chief In Ems and HC on bloods Gang earlier and i will stop rule breaks and make this server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on Rust servers and I know how to PC check people, and make sure they aren’t cheating. I also used to be an Admin on this same server so I know how things work.
2. What are your strengths?
Answer- Mature - I'm mature, I'm not toxic guy or anything, I personally don't like toxic or rude people. You won't see me any time toxic or anything.
Loyalty - I have been playing roleplay ( GTA:SA - GTA V ) since late ~2009. Besides some breaks off and on, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time. Throughout my gaming career, I mainly played roleplay games such as GTA:SA, GTA V etc... hence I got a lot of experience on them. I used to own many servers on samp, and administrated even more servers on GTA V community. I participated in creating of few servers as well. All in all, once I find the server I like, I stick with it for a LONG time, which now is grand roleplay. I absolutely love all parts of it, from community, to rules and scripts that are just AMAZING.

Personality/Attitude - I am never mean to people and I like to always keep my chill when helping or just in a situation. I am very kind and nice towards people, and treat people like I would like to be treated. I don't really like to RP lately, as much as I enjoy staffing.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer- I Don't Have Any Weakness but i can say that i am little bit emotional.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer - Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Answer - No IRL Issues Right Now.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom