Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zladko Alon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kerem
2. Your age : 33
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 4 PM to 12-1 AM
5. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours weekdays - more weekends
6. Your Discord : Ghascar#5816
7. Your Nickname : Zladko Alen
8. Your ID : 2313
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? :

I wanna help and improve the gameplay, make a better community for all of us, and become an admin is the key to it. I love to help and I will do as much as I can definitely. Before I play GrandRP, I used to play normal RP servers but was never satisfied enough. When I start playing GrandRP I realize that this is the one I want to be with all the time. Since then I am with GrandRP never gets old. Always new things to do, always something to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What are your strengths?

a. My communication skills and I can speak 3 languages ( Turkish, English, and Russian (intermediate) )
b. I am an honest person and my judgment skills are top-level.
c. I am always calm in stressful situations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Too detailed-oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :

Yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes ( I don't have any )
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom