Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fluffy Fingers
Suspect ID
3177 / 76021
Date of violation
Jan 10, 2023
Time of violation
7:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9nNxrljXU

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
i am playing music at beach. not saying anything to anyone. cops come up to me and put drugs on me then arrest me for them. im not rp'ing im playing music.

i was taken to jail and lost all my items that were taken while i was processed

if i want to RP i will RP, but i should not be forced into it

this is the same guy who got warnings for searching peoples cars without ANY rp so he clearly hasnt learned anything

vAnimated

Player
Player
i am playing music at beach. not saying anything to anyone. cops come up to me and put drugs on me then arrest me for them. im not rp'ing im playing music.

i was taken to jail and lost all my items that were taken while i was processed

if i want to RP i will RP, but i should not be forced into it

this is the same guy who got warnings for searching peoples cars without ANY rp so he clearly hasnt learned anything

If you are in a RP server you should learn to RP. Everything here was RP'd correctly, in my pov you were spoken to multiple times, as I initiated an RP scenario with you and continued to blast your music which is a personal problem for you. I came to you with a whole RP scenario and you had drugs planted on you. In that moment you had the perfect opportunity to pull out your weapon and defend yourself yet you chose not to.

Thats not anyone else's problem besides yours. That's not Force RP. You had every opportunity to respond to the RP scenario presented and instead you chose just before I put cuffs on you to do another animation, perfect bait to get someone punished for cuffing you during an animation.

vAnimated

Player
Player
By the way, an entire RP situation was initiated and you did not just have drugs planted on you. Make sure you tell admins the full situation and not just what benefits you.Dont play RP servers if you have no interest in actually participating in a RP scenario without reporting people on forums

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
your the one being a fan boy rn with the clipping his stream and his face what you saving that one for later when your alone kind of sus ngl
Plus That's His Oh Face When He Put Yo Ass In Jail

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
If you are in a RP server you should learn to RP. Everything here was RP'd correctly, in my pov you were spoken to multiple times, as I initiated an RP scenario with you and continued to blast your music which is a personal problem for you. I came to you with a whole RP scenario and you had drugs planted on you. In that moment you had the perfect opportunity to pull out your weapon and defend yourself yet you chose not to.

Thats not anyone else's problem besides yours. That's not Force RP. You had every opportunity to respond to the RP scenario presented and instead you chose just before I put cuffs on you to do another animation, perfect bait to get someone punished for cuffing you during an animation.
You cannot forcefully RP with people in Green Zones.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Read the rules, what kind of RP is not allowed in Green zones? Did it say right there we were in a Green zone?
For someone who's first language is english quite funny you dont understand what i tried to say.

You cannot forcefully RP with people in Green Zones. I never said you cannot RP. Crime RP is not allowed in Green Zones. At the same time, you cannot forcefully RP with others in Green Zones if they do not consent.

vAnimated

Player
Player
For someone who's first language is english quite funny you dont understand what i tried to say.

You cannot forcefully RP with people in Green Zones. I never said you cannot RP. Crime RP is not allowed in Green Zones. At the same time, you cannot forcefully RP with others in Green Zones if they do not consent.
I think what's funny is you trying to tell me anything about me understanding when its you who might need to polish up those reading skills. Show me where and when we forced him into an RP situation within a Green zone. I will wait and give you plenty of time to find your glasses so you can finally see that we were not in a green zone when we approached.

vAnimated

Player
Player

this is his "oh" face when he sees me
Lets not talk about YOUR FACE LOL. Also to further my point giving us RP reason, here is your failure to comply which is penal code 3.10 Failure to Identify / Failure to Submit Documentation. I SPEICIFCALLY said in the conversation before placing ANY cuffs on him "sir if you don't start complying I'm going to have to taze you" that is a clear RP reason not to mention me standing right behind him and he begins dancing which falls under 2.20 Engaging in Prostitution

vAnimated

Player
Player

This CLEARLY shows failure to comply and prostitution which is another RP reason other than just sliding drugs on you. You were told what would happen if you did NOT comply and everything. Have a great day gentlemen.

vAnimated

Player
Player

Before I go also, if this is a green zone, then please remind your friend that music with a green zone is not allowed.

Teja Pluxury

When nothing goes right, go left ...
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom