Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Booker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Stephen
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Worships#7288
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Booker
7. Your ID: 16522
Additional information
1.) Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

2.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Los Santos Police Department forms the core of the LEO organizations, creating a front-facing experience for civilians, especially those new to the city. I want to create a welcoming and open environment that strives to help citizens when exploring, creates a safer, more open city by actively towing, and delivers a visible police presence with marked patrol cars. I believe creating a police presence where citizens feel they can ask questions will benefit the city as a whole. It also creates more opportunity for deeper roleplay, as civilian service calls can lead to interesting interactions. I believe by encouraging these interactions, LSPD can reclaim the streets. I will accomplish this by making Patrol my primary department and resource, with officers clearly understanding the main duty of LSPD is staffing the streets. Officers that qualify in the department will be able to join secondary divisions.

Core Division:
Patrol
Every officer from top to bottom will be a member of the Patrol team. This includes those assigned to the towing division. While priority will be given to ensuring Towing is taking place, excess Tow officers will join in for Patrol duties. Staffing the streets effectively is my number one goal for the department. When officers are actively in cars, conducting patrols, response time to calls is drastically reduced. Rapid response time to calls has a noticeable impact on overall crime rates.

Secondary Divisions:
A) Field Training Office
The Field Training Office will be in charge of recruiting, retention and training of all officers in the department. This will be accomplished through a series of videos as well as testing applications to determine practical knowledge. I will utilize three levels of certifications for officers in LSPD. This will determine general, supervisory, and command level branches of knowledge. The goal behind this is to accommodate a wider range of incoming skill sets, and ensure those that are in charge have a broad understanding of what is necessary to lead at events, take charge at scenes, and to guide the department to overall success.

B) Internal Affairs
Internal Affairs is the team in charge of auditing logs, ensuring officers are up to date on and compliant with licenses, and conducting internal investigations for misconduct. Internal Affairs will take an active role in the department with mandatory POV and Activity checks, conducted weekly.

C) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)
SWAT is an amazing secondary division for LSPD, as they provide a perfect wandering unit ready to respond to assist. They also provide a group that can focus on training efforts, equipping them to better handle a variety of calls and situations. I plan to have SWAT units focus their efforts on being a rapid reactionary force. Their goal is ensuring no officer is left waiting for backup. They will also focus heavily on leading/guiding events and special patrol assignments.

D) Fugitive Task Force
The Fugitive Task Force will work heavily with both FIB and SAHP in the pursuit and apprehension of criminal elements in the city. They will be authorized for both undercover and uniformed patrol tasks. I want there to be a combined effort to track the leading criminal elements of the city. I have already reached out to FIB to discuss this plan. I believe adding extra officers creates a better safety net, while also creating more realistic scenarios. LEO organizations routinely combine their resources for task force elements. I want to bring that here. The Fugitive Task Force will also be in charge of gathering evidence at events.

E) Impound Enforcement Division
These are the folks in charge of manning the Tow Truck operations for LSPD. Their primary responsibility is removing vehicles that create obstructions. They are fully authorized to tow vehicles and to impound them for a fee. This is a very important subdivision and will have retention bonuses added to it to ensure it stays staffed.

2. One of the biggest issues organizations face is getting warnings, often due to poor decisions starting at the top. I strive to run a clean and efficient organization that avoids doing activities that will lead to warnings. I’m extremely active so I’m able to participate in most events, and will strive to create a command team that functions fluidly in my absence. I expect to have full coverage of all hours with a command team, and these units will be in charge of staying accountable for officer activities. I have a proven track record and am ready to lead a successful term. I utterly despise favoritism and expect those around me to prove themselves with actions rather than words.

3. I lead by example when in a department. I conduct myself professionally and expect those around me to do the same. This includes having fundamental respect, including those that are outside of the organization. As LEOs, we are expected to behave in a calm and reassuring manner to the citizens and civil servants of the city. This only happens when we treat each other with the understanding we’re all codependent to each other in some way. I have already proven my ability to build inter-organization relationships, and plan to continue on this path.

3.) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

My biggest change is making there be only one primary division. I believe focusing efforts on both patrolling and towing creates more activity in the city. It also helps clear up congestion and keep the cities safer, especially from the often reckless drivers the city streets experience. I will create an effective bonus program that encourages positive activities within the department. You should be rewarded for doing your duties.

I will implement an awards program that shows off what officers are completing, along with a certification program. Some of the certifications will allow additional equipment, such as K9s to be used, while others will allow a variety of new vehicles, including aviation and motorcycle assets. I want to create a variety behind calls and responses, striving to bring the city to life. I believe a combination of awards and certifications best enable SAHP to be flexible.

I want LSPD to participate in more Joint Organization Activities. I believe striving to work with the other organizations of the city creates a broader roleplay aspect the city needs. By working together, we can actively pursue larger operations. This creates a brotherhood that allows teamwork beyond the uniforms we wear. I think pursuing joint training also deepens this effect and would benefit the city as a whole, and by extent all of its citizens.

I also want to create a learning path, so those who are interested in long-term LEO careers have a route from Cadet to Assistant Chief. They should understand steady advancement and the areas they need to improve in. This creates a feeling of actual growth and develops those who have a longer interest in serving and protecting this great city. Put work into the officers you want to see work out of, and great things will happen.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application

EN3 Jimmy Booker
Ex-Undersheriff, Ex-Deputy Chief

DeejayDroolz19217

Player
Player
Not only is this man a great leader, but he is a great dude in general. Never has anything bad to say about people and always stays at the top level of professionalism. I think Jimmy would be a great leader of LSPD. He is the best fit for this role.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 13/01/2023, at 15:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Sarada Newton in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom