Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Joey_Carlton
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2021
Time of violation
9:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7ZvDXsCNF-Q

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
as an ex ballas they prove time and time again how they are just combat logging cheaters and sore losers, id 34284 shot into HQ killing proving how disgusting ballas are and they should get disbanded because they don't follow the rules and they just need to be removed as they keep on breaking the rules from harassment, killing in HQ, VDM, and making excuses and combat logging during robberies. Now thanks to admin Kevin the guy got a warning, I put this so people know how the reality of ballas is.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
When i was in ballas, they tried to rob me, today they were shooting at people who came to fill the tank of their cars. Ballas and bloods are recruiting newbies who dont know the rules and this make it worse.

bigbro89

Blocked
Blocked
When i was in ballas, they tried to rob me, today they were shooting at people who came to fill the tank of their cars. Ballas and bloods are recruiting newbies who dont know the rules and this make it worse.
yea ballas don't care about recruits and just use newbies for parachutes in cland but in street fights they break all kinds of rules, here in bloods I see multiple kicks for inactivity not just breaking rules.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
is this a report or a forum to shit talk a gang on an ooc platform? seems like you're just using this as a place to ooc'ly shit talk a gang and provoke a reaction in my opinion. What's also kind of funny is there is nothing in this report that even links to ballas so why make a whole rant because you're a bit mad that you got shot. It just seems like you're taking one situation that happened to you and deciding that you're going to turn it into an ooc hate post against an entire group just to simply provoke a reaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom