Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muhammet Yilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2023
Time of violation
01:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PoKo3X7K77k

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
lol nice cut for the video btw this is the full video idiot and if you die you cannot go back only after 15 min

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please upload an extended POV before the situation happened , POV must be 1 minute long.
also fix the title of the thread to correct format.

Please Refer to the
Rules for Filing a complaint

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
is there such a way of shooting?you should be investigated about aim hacking.
also, it's not the moment you killed me, this is where is his video

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
executive friend, I filmed the exact moment of the incident, and you're saying I can't conclude, can you ask the person I'm complaining about the video of the moment he killed me??

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
look, I'm sending you a video of the moment of the incident, and you're still making up a cover, and I've documented your illegal act. you should ask the other side to defend it. do you think the people in the video he posted are me?

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
aim hack XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i clapped you all because you are noobs if i am cheating i don t even have to fail my revo shoots XD

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
i threw the moment of the incident, let the person on the other side throw it, no matter how long I threw a video, I agree, let the room throw it like that, if it's 10 seconds, let it throw 10 seconds

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
LET THE WIZZARDS take care of this situation i can t speak with some people cutting videos and don t even know that they should not comeback only after 15 min

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
aim hack XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i clapped you all because you are noobs if i am cheating i don t even have to fail my revo shoots XD
could you send me a video of the moment you killed me? did you tell me to leave the area? let's have a look . I'm not in the video you posted!!

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
LET THE WIZZARDS take care of this situation i can t speak with some people cutting videos and don t even know that they should not comeback only after 15 min
take a look at my id, have you shot me before? if I wanted to shoot, I wouldn't have died anyway without arms like you

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
could you send me a video of the moment you killed me? did you tell me to leave the area? let's have a look . I'm not in the video you posted!!
why don t you post it by yourself are you afraid to lie otherwise follow the rules you complain about me send a full pov dork XD

Stevie Walker

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report

The POV isn't long enough for me to determine what actually happened.
also the title has not been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom