Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:- Shubh Kumar
2. Your age:-19
3. Time zone:-India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord"- Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname:- Assasin Rich
7. Your ID:-4506

Additional information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of LSPD because i have been the deputy cheif of LSPD 2 times and also have been a leader in another City I want the leader of LSPD because it's my first legal org i joined and i have a attachment towards it.

I want the leader of LSPD because i think i know all the ic rules about it and i have the whole chain of command ready for the org

I will improve the roleplaying in org as i will divide he HR department into two parts FTD and HR which will not create so much pressure to the department I want to be leader of LSPD because i know how to handle the org perfectly

Deparments in my leadership

1. IA
2. HR
3. Air Support division
4. SWAT
5. FTD

Internal Affairs
: IA will be responsible for doing license checks, logs check and take tests.Internal Affairs will take an active role in the department with mandatory POV and Activity checks, which will be conducted weekly.

Human Resource
: HR will be responsible for checking applications, taking interviews and recruiting members. HR will get continous bonus for recruiting and doing there work perfectly
Air support division: ASD will be responsible for giving aur support to the org. They will issue air certificates, If anyone wanna fly they should have air certificate.
Special Weapons and Tactics
: Special Weapons and Tactics are the most important division of LSPD. They will be the first to reach globals and hostage situation. They will destroy cannabis.
Field Training Division
: FTD will look after training of the new officers and will take test of them. They will also recieve bonuses for their job of training.
Parking enforcement
: This division will patrol around the city and will look after wrong parked vehicles and will fine it. They will get rewards for that

Suggestions To Improve the RP.

1, The FTD will be responsible for trainings of the officers and HR will be responsible for recruitment and interviews

2. I will also try to take tests of officers every 5 days to enhance their knowledge and if they fail, they will be given training again. This whole thing will be managed by IA departmentI will maintain very good relations with the org which is the most important

3. I will host minimum 3 ghetto patrols a week

4, I willl maintain good relations with good org

Thanks for reading my application, I hope u give me a chance to be a leader and show my potential
Thanks,
Assassin rich

Ex deputy cheif

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

Different ages across multiple recent applications that do not align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom