Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuke Royall
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 10, 2023
Time of violation
21:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W-kkH3tMnhI

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Easy family warning ( 4 same fam members did the rule break )
They didn't have 2 org/fam cars but tried to rob me and searched me. They waited for like 10 mins to get a car from fam so that they can rob me, I was held hostage for the entire time with a rev at my face.
10599 - PG , Running with me in hand. ( at 1:20 in the POV )

Melo ElChavo

Player
Player
we were waiting for the cops to clash, we did nothing to get a family warning you make a good mess
Zessy_karm_2.png

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
Easy family warning ( 4 same fam members did the rule break )
They didn't have 2 org/fam cars but tried to rob me and searched me. They waited for like 10 mins to get a car from fam so that they can rob me, I was held hostage for the entire time with a rev at my face.
10599 - PG , Running with me in hand. ( at 1:20 in the POV )
there is no rule violation here, the admin will see it.Also you are using illegal redux. should be severely punished.

Özgür

Player
Player
there is no rule violation here, the admin will see it.Also you are using illegal redux. should be severely punished

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Don't try to scare me off and make me close forum. I am okay to get punished if there is any mistake I did. But there is no way you guys will get away with this shit RP you did. Who waits for cars with hostage takes so that you can rob after you get cars???

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
Don't try to scare me off and make me close forum. I am okay to get punished if there is any mistake I did. But there is no way you guys will get away with this shit RP you did. Who waits for cars with hostage takes so that you can rob after you get cars???
If I tried to scare you I'd sure do more 😘
form.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom