Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Fuland

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Trent Cosmo
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 7 am to 4 pm
5. Average online per day 5
6. Your Discord Trent Cosmo #8757
7. Your Nickname Trent Armani
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : state

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin because I have experience, I have been senior admin in a project that failed sadly but I would like to be part of this admin community.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are communication, solving situations
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Obviously everyone has a week we are all humans we all make mistakes but one of my weakness are when people don’t follow the rp rules it kinda makes me mad because like if your going to play the game play it right.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am positive I will be able to this is my dream.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No not at the moment and should not be any, anytime soon.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You did not provide information for number 8​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom