Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Adam sielski
Administrators nickname
Dom presky
Date
May 12, 2021
Time
20:46
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/225/#post-866

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
I would like to start by saying I appreciate all the hard work that is put into tickets and resolving situations by the admin team.

However; on the report I filed as showed in the proof that I linked. Even though punishment had been announced for the individual I was reporting, I in fact received a warning for the following reason:

• Along with that ID, 6261 will receive a verbal warning for cuffing with a taser out. It is unrealistic to be able to secure cuffs on someone's wrists with just one hand.

I find this claim reaching. It is a fact that you can detain and cuff someone with one hand. The taser wouldn’t be a hindrance at all. Some police forces even train their officers to be able to cuff someone in the possibility of a friendly discharge of pepper spray - which not only is far more difficult due to it being your vision being impaired but far harder than cuffing someone with something in your other hand.

In closing, I would again like to reiterate that I am fully aware of how much work is done by the admin team. I feel that Dom Persky acted on an opinion and not by facts. I don’t wish to seek punishment as I believe punishment is not needed but I do however feel that maybe it should be addressed and a different approach taken in future - also if a warning goes on my record I feel it should be removed due to the reasons I have stated above.

tha k you again to the admin team for the hard work.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
I would like to add that you did not receive an actual warning but just a verbal warning. We hold criminals to the same standard that they cannot search or revive with a gun out and just because you are a state organization does not mean you are exempt. I could have issued a full punishment but decided to just issue a verbal warning so you could use it as a learning experience.

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
I would like to mention and I say this with the upmost respect; there is no written rule stating that a LEO or any org member cannot cuff with objects in hand and it is not impossible nor unrealistic.

I feel that with the last comment stated by Dom Presky basically stating that it is believed by him to be okey to faintly draw lines to other rules in situation that do not fall under said rule at all. Again I say this with the upmost respect; but giving or stating they could give someone a punishment for a rule that is not written as a rule but is similar to another comes across inexperienced.

A good example of a situation in which Could be deemed “unrealistic “ is shooting from your car while it moves - that could be classed as “unrealistic” or even in extreme cases powergaming. How ever it happens on the serve

I would like to add in no way shape or form do I hold my self exempt form any rules. My main issue was the fact it was stated as “unrealistic” when realistically it is and happens quite a bit and logically possible.

I feel like if this is a standard that is to be set by the administration team and not just by the said person in question; then the rule in question should be amended or added.

In closing I would like to once again point out this in not an attempt to seek punishment, or get anyone punished. I felt that with a few things that were mentioned and have been mentioned further should be looked at and reassessed when approaching in the future.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
We count it as an unrealistic behavior or nRP. All players must be punished for that. Shooting from car is realistic, it happens IRL. I'm considering a new rule about restrictions shooting from car. Because IRL gangs don't permanently drive around and shooting someone. It must be done by 1 try(shooting -> leaving scene of murder).

But how can you cuff someone if you are carrying a gun in your hands. All state workers know it and comply with that rule. I don't wanna add additional rules specially for situations like that. Because everyone know that it is forbidden on our server. Actually, as admin said before, you did not take any punishment for that(except verbal warning)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom