Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Teo Riza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2023
Time of violation
11:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJsY8NJGXWE&ab_channel=Alvaro

AlvaroPlaya

Player
Player
So this marshal gives me fine for wrong parking and i confronted him as to why he gave me one - he try to explain and i got little pissed and called him stupid, and that in his opinion was 'provoking' remarks from my side and i dont know if he asked me for identification or nah but i ran to work, he straight away shoots me down without warnings and using tazer force ((one violation)). Now that i am arrested i asked for lawyer. now i know that GOV is disbanded but thats not my problem - its the LEOs responsiblities to provide me with a state lawyer. because how in the hell will i ever prove myself innocent? - the rule that i have understood is that if someone gets arrested and asked for laywer you will have to take them to laywer room in DOC and call for a laywer and if one is not available you cannot hold the suspect for more than 25 minutes and u will have to let him go but here Teo arrests me and charge me with bullshits that i havent even done.

(( if no laywer is available - all athe people who gets arrested "WRONGLY" how will they get their rights and prove themselves innocent?))
((Innocent until proven guilty))

DOnt close this please

||demands||
clear my name ((name change))
compensate for time i did ((70min))
30k fine

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
Denied

Incorrect Title
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint