Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RGRGR GRGR
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2023
Time of violation
13:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_3VNZut54mU

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
All in pov
first of all atleast upload full POV .
second its not an animation its a cigarette its was on my fast access no 1 for battle pass task and it was mis clicked.
third i know if you will upload full pov you will get a punishment for RDM for killing my friend without mentioning any reason related to rp.
fourth i killed you bcz you were stealing my car .

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
second its not an animation its a cigarette its was on my fast access no 1 for battle pass task and it was mis clicked.
third i know if you will upload full pov you will get a punishment for RDM for killing my friend without mentioning any reason related to rp.
Upload I give them demands and do not lying and u do Mg and the pov included what happen.

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
When I still ur car u should give me demands to stop stealing the car.

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 45215 Please include POV of the entire situation
You have 6 hours to respond.

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Upload I give them demands and do not lying and u do Mg and the pov included what happen.
and that was not meta gaming its like i gave my cars to my friend for a test drive and we were nearby in 2 diffrent cars i was following him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom