Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ciro Fox
Administrators nickname
JULIO MISFIT
Date
Jan 11, 2023
Time
6:39
Proofs
no proofs

bitou

Player
Player
so yesterday in the new check point was a situation over there and I thot my self in safe place cuz of the new check point when they told me to pull over I revers back with the car thinking am in safe zone I got insta fear rp now I cant join back to the gang if I know that place is not safe zoneI well pull over to them
If only I know that is not a safe zone I well not do it
and the JULIO MISFIT did nothing wrong he is one of the best admins
and am old in both of the city's and I have all the rules printed in my head if I thot that am fear RP on purpose I well not do it and am only plying in LEO that why I cannot play anymore tell my warn gone
and finely am sorry that I did that and you have the right to consider that am wrong or not
" Ciro Fox "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom