Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistor_Love

Player
Player
First of all I know to speak English very well and I speake different languages second you don’t know my experiences and my knowledge IC lastly if you have a point of view keep it in your head and in your heart and I don’t know why you have all of that hate bro chill out we are here for fun and enjoyment please let your other friend now that 😉 and have a good day dear Fran Hill
This is a thread regarding you becoming leader, we only left our opinions on you becoming leader and you took it personal and blew up. As a leader you are supposed to be cool headed and you reacting this way only makes me feel my opinion of you becoming leader is more justified.

Bharma Kirigaya

Kirigaya ON TOP | LEGAL HC EXP
Player
first see his id xd ! it is not en1 bruh
Firstly his id says the he isn't much experienced in EN3 2nd sneaxsop never said En1 bruh Please learn to read he said he is from day 1 of the server release so please dont comment if you cant read .By the way All the best for Frank

Jane Winnie

Player
Player
Firstly his id says the he isn't much experienced in EN3 2nd sneaxsop never said En1 bruh Please learn to read he said he is from day 1 of the server release so please dont comment if you cant read .By the way All the best for Frank

Bruh id is not important bruh see application he gave wrong id that is what I'm saying bruh first see my message correctly 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom