Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
ID 18237
Players nickname
Leez Ash
Suspect ID
ID 538
Date of violation
Jan 11, 2023
Time of violation
22:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA4hbnD6tS0&t=7s

Ahmed original

BEST SNIPER IN THE CITY
Player
first u came to our house to raid us , second u and ur members did FL and MG and NRL when your friend dead you all gone to hospital and came with him again and about us we are talking at raid channel in OOC and anyone can see it lol and also la caza dz on zopre

Ash Valkyrie

Player
Player
This guys they come up to raid my family and u can see they using discord u can hear push to talk

first u came to our house to raid us , second u and ur members did FL and MG and NRL when your friend dead you all gone to hospital and came with him again and about us we are talking at raid channel in OOC and anyone can see it lol and also la caza dz on zopre

Rich Thagib

Security Researcher
Player
As A good Family we have Discord and raid Channel and if we are doing event ooc reason like any other good family in the server and you're talking about reject brav yesterday you got 2 rejected forum on us and i put one of you trying to kill me with hele ask him in jail other wise When U got the reject lmme know
pA2LF2P.png

Check How Noob You Are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom