Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaschmir Martinez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Nov 20, 2022
Time
19:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lbLJsVz

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
Dear Mazhor

In the last 1 month i realised i have done such a big mistake. I have been trying to fix that with showing myself at EN3 since i got blacklisted. I know my mistakes and i just trying to fix everything. I miss my friends and playing with them.

I did not sell in game money for real life, i never tried in order to scam someone or i did not use organizations warehouses for my personal purposes. I broke some rules im accepting that but i just dont know how can i show myself im changed. I trying nice works for that im accepting whatever you gonna say twink and main account will getting full wiped or just open a new one idk even admins can ban me if done childish behaviour. I respect your decision with my all you know better. I wont open appeal anymore it will be my first and last one just want to know your opinion about that. If i get unbanned everyone can be sure i wont make any kind of childish behaviour.

Thank you for paying attention to my appeal

Kaschmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom