Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayla Benz
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Jan 7, 2023
Time
14:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hq607f

Ayla Benz

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

This unban appeal is about a bad mistake that I did in the past Time
The Rule for it is:
1.6 Attempting to sell/buy game property for real money/grandcoins is prohibited | permanent ban

I know what I did was Wrong in the moment I was Thinking a long time about it what I did Wrong on this Moment. The Think is why I Sold the Iteams was for a New GPU I Really need it in the Moment and was not thinking about what I did Wrong. But now I really Regret it what I did in this Moment.

That is the Reason why I Sold in game Iteams and Direct after this Ban I was Thinking what a Big Mistake I did. I don’t know what I was Thinking at the Moment direct at the Ban my best time just got Cleared. I was Really sad About this I got Nice and Fun memories and bad about the Time.

I was Hoping that I maybe get a Second Change on the Sever and I never will do such a Mistake again
I wish that i would be able to Stay in the Project and have my Nice time back with my Friends

I know that is my last Change in the Project and Do my Best and don’t do the Same Mistakes again

I am Sorry for my not Correct from of my English

I Wish that you can understand what is texted and maybe be Possible to unban me and that I can Enjoy again the Project
Best regards
Ayla Benz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom