Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robin Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 12, 2023
Time of violation
22:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8Bzphkk

Robin Pusher

Player
Player
After getting called a bitch, I felt a overwhelming sense of sadness and depression. The words cut deep and made me question my worth as a person. I couldn't help but replay the incident in my mind, rehashing the hurtful words and feeling the embarrassment all over again.

I felt like I was stuck in a dark hole, unable to climb out of the negative thoughts and emotions that consumed me. I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything, I just wanted to be alone with my feelings.

The incident made me doubt myself and my abilities. I didn't feel confident in myself or my actions anymore, and it was hard to shake off the feeling of worthlessness.

I knew that this was not the truth about me and that the stranger's words were not a reflection of my value as a person, but it was hard to believe that when I was feeling so low. It was a difficult time for me and it took a lot of self-reflection and support from loved ones to start to heal from the hurtful experience.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
After getting called a bitch, I felt a overwhelming sense of sadness and depression. The words cut deep and made me question my worth as a person. I couldn't help but replay the incident in my mind, rehashing the hurtful words and feeling the embarrassment all over again.

I felt like I was stuck in a dark hole, unable to climb out of the negative thoughts and emotions that consumed me. I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything, I just wanted to be alone with my feelings.

The incident made me doubt myself and my abilities. I didn't feel confident in myself or my actions anymore, and it was hard to shake off the feeling of worthlessness.

I knew that this was not the truth about me and that the stranger's words were not a reflection of my value as a person, but it was hard to believe that when I was feeling so low. It was a difficult time for me and it took a lot of self-reflection and support from loved ones to start to heal from the hurtful experience.
I think GRP isnt for you bro. Get well soon💀

Jack DeArcy

Execute your sentence
Player
Rejected

Incorrect format
Evidence is cropped or edited
Refer to the rules for filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom